Friday, May 19, 2017

No Plane Ticket? Open a Book

I believe traveling is important and we all should take advantage any travel opportunities when possible.  But we all can get a taste of other worlds through literature.  In fact, that's one of the ways I like to prepare for my travels by looking up books about where I'm going and/or written by authors from those places.

Mr. Reece agrees with me.  Let's hear what he has to say about international literature.
For House Points:
Mr. Reece makes reference to a very timely book that shows how recent events in Central Asia have affected the lives of young men just like you.  This novel is set in a country on the southern boards of two of the countries I will be visiting.

High School Question:  In what country does this novel take place?

Middle School Question:  Who is the author?

Faculty Question:  What nationality is the author?

Don't forget to include the name of your house in your post.

No comments: